Network monitoring constantly checks your computer network for slow or failing components and instantly notifies the network administrator through email, SMS or alarms in case of any trouble or outage. It is an important part of the network management and reports data exchange functions while ensuring the availability and performance of hosts and network services.
Key Features of Toshvi’s Network Monitoring
- Capable of detecting and reporting device failures or connection problems
- Measures the processor utilization, bandwidth of the network and other operation aspects
- Sends watchdog messages to every host to verify that it’s responsive to requests
- During failures or slow responses, systems send additional alerts to locations like management server, email address or a phone number
- In case of an unexpected behaviour or unauthorized access, instant notifications are sent to the system administrators